Goyder Fire Prevention Advisory Committee
Purpose & Function:
- To assist the Fire Prevention Officer in the preparation of the Bushfire Prevention Plan for the Council area pursuant to Section 73A of the Fire and Emergency Services Act 2005
- To assist the Council Fire Prevention Officer in updating the Bushfire Prevention Plan three months prior to the commencement of each Fire Danger Season
- To assist the Fire Prevention Officer in undertaking a complete review of the Bushfire Prevention Plan every 4 years
- To assist the Fire Prevention Officer in formulating guidelines for the issue of permits within the Council area
- To provide recommendations to Council on the appointment of Authorised Officers to issue permits
No items available to list.